[ Hotline ]
China works to bring trade firms back on orderly track
China will push for the trade firms to resume orderly work and production on the premise of ensuring personnel safety amid the novel coronavirus epidemic.
UK automakers foresee huge post-Brexit China cooperation
China is an important market and the British auto industry foresees big cooperation potential with China in the post-Brexit era, communications chief of the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) has said.
COVID-19 not to affect China's long-term development
Cambodian Prime Minister Samdech Techo Hun Sen said here on Monday that the impact of COVID-19 on China's economy is temporary and will not affect China's long-term social and economic development goals.
China's Customs beef up supports for foreign trade
China's top Customs authority has said it will make all-out efforts to support the steady growth of foreign trade and prevent the epidemic from spreading through ports.
- Customs fast-tracks clearances for medical supplies News
- Foreign CEOs confident in Chinese projects amid epidemic News
- Foreign companies sign up for 3rd CIIE despite epidemic News
- China remains attractive to foreign capital despite epidemic: official News
- Virus not to change China's global trade position News
- Vietnamese dairy giant to export milk products to China News
- 75 percent respondents confident in China economy prospects News
- Foreign trade rapidly stabilizing: MOC News
- U.S. businesses, economists highlight China's key role in supply chain amid coronavirus outbreak News
- Cross-border RMB business grows in 2019: PBOC News