[ Hotline ]
More support pledged for FDI, foreign trade
Country to take steps to firm up long-term business confidence
China's FDI in non-financial sector grows 0.5% January-July
China saw foreign direct investment growth in the non-financial sector grow 0.5 percent on a yearly basis to 535.65 billion yuan (U.S.$77.16 billion) in the first seven months of this year, reaching positive growth for the first time after January this year, said the Ministry of Commerce.
China to set up more CBZs this year
China will increase the number of comprehensive bonded zones (CBZs) to 150 by the end of this year, especially in its central and western regions, to further stabilize foreign trade and investment, a top Customs official said on Wednesday.
A Bright Shared Future – Stories Along the Belt and Road
we hope it will help our readers understand the significance of forging a community of shared future for humanity, the close connection between the Chinese Dream and the aspirations of the people of other countries, and that the Belt and Road is an important platform for building a community of shared future for all peoples.
- China's foreign trade can achieve high-quality development News
- Virus control, trade and investment cement ties News
- Railroad network to boost economic ties with ASEAN News
- Freight trains play crucial role in sustaining global recovery News
- China's economy to keep recovering in H2: central banker governor News