[ Hotline ]
China not to stop promoting higher-quality opening-up: Chinese vice premier
China will open its door even wider to the world, Chinese Vice Premier Han Zheng said here Tuesday.
China’s foreign trade prospers in 2019
Over the past year, what has China imported from other countries? A look at the shopping carts of Chinese consumers will tell you the answer.
Perfumers smell success in China's growing fragrance market
With rising purchasing power and growing attention to personal grooming and style, Chinese consumers, particularly millennials, are increasingly willing to pay for premium, high-end fragrances.
Globalization adds variety to dinner table
Spring Festival is no longer only about the world's largest annual human migration, comprising 3 billion trips this year, it is also about Alaskan king crabs and coalfish, Bostonian lobsters, Norwegian salmon, Chilean cherries and Parma ham from Italy making their way to the dinner tables in China.
- China shows highest levels of confidence among major economies for 2020: PwC survey News
- China remains second largest FDI recipient in 2019: UNCTAD News
- Chinese economy stabilizing on policy support, less downside risk: UBS News
- Several economic indicators signal positive outlook News
- China's Retail Sales up 8 percent in 2019 News