[ Hotline ]
Continuous economic recovery of China gives confidence to the world
Amid instability and uncertainty in the world, China has the confidence and competence to realize a continuous high-quality economic development, injecting constant confidence and growth to the global economy, the People's Daily said on Monday.
Bright spot amid the gloom: China Daily editorial
In its recently released World Economic Outlook, the International Monetary Fund predicts that the global economy will contract by 4.9 percent this year. The worst performance the report has ever projected, mainly due to "below-expectations drops" in global consumption and services, as well as the "catastrophic" blow the global labor market has received.
Unlock the door to opportunity
The remarkable achievements China has made over the past four decades in institutional reform and economic development is a result of its opening-up policy and the development of its export-oriented economy.
A Bright Shared Future – Stories Along the Belt and Road
we hope it will help our readers understand the significance of forging a community of shared future for humanity, the close connection between the Chinese Dream and the aspirations of the people of other countries, and that the Belt and Road is an important platform for building a community of shared future for all peoples.
- Cross-border e-retailer shrugs off COVID impact News
- Milestones mark an important year in country's progress News
- China pledges more reform to push post-pandemic growth News
- Time to roll out reforms that have cleared pilot free trade zone check News
- First container train from Wuhan arrives in Kiev, important step towards further cooperation News