[ Hotline ]
Full text: Keynote speech by President Xi Jinping at opening ceremony of 2nd China International Import Expo
SHANGHAI, Nov. 5 (Xinhua) -- Chinese President Xi Jinping delivered a keynote speech at the opening ceremony of the second China International Import Expo in Shanghai on Tuesday.
Xi calls for China-Russia ties to maintain sound momentum of development at high level
BRASILIA, Nov. 13 (Xinhua) -- Chinese President Xi Jinping met with Russian President Vladimir Putin here on Wednesday, calling for maintaining a positive and sound momentum of the development of China-Russia relations at a high level.
Xi says ready to maintain close communication with Modi for better China-India ties
BRASILIA, Nov. 13 (Xinhua) -- Chinese President Xi Jinping met with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi here on Wednesday, saying he is willing to maintain close communication with Modi to guide a better and more stable development of China-India relations.
China ready to achieve common prosperity with Brazil: Xi
BRASILIA, Nov. 13 (Xinhua) -- Chinese President Xi Jinping said on Wednesday China is fully confident in China-Brazil cooperation and stands ready to achieve common prosperity with Brazil.
Xi calls for strengthening China-Greece practical cooperation
ATHENS, Nov. 11 (Xinhua) -- Chinese President Xi Jinping on Monday called for strengthening practical cooperation between China and Greece, as the two countries are seeking to consolidate their comprehensive strategic partnership.
- China-proposed BRI great for business, says Uruguayan producer News
- China-Russia trade to top $110 billion this year: MOC News
- Market reform for stronger economy News
- Spotlight: US businesses, farmers long for trade deal with China News
- China's 18 years in WTO: resilience through multilateralism News
- Kazakhstan's participation in 2nd CIIE highly successful：Chinese ambassador News
- Firms honored for contributing to Sino-Italian exchanges News
- China, Africa see robust growth in agricultural trade News
- Pharma firms pin hopes on lower-tier areas News
- Majority of Chinese consumers more focused on quality: survey News