[ Hotline ]
Int'l financial institutions upbeat on China's economic growth
Several foreign financial institutions have raised their forecasts of China's economic growth for the rest of the year as the country's key economic indicators point to strong recovery amid COVID-19 prevention and control.
China-EU economic ties resilient despite global trade woes
Despite the shrinking global trade market due to the COVID-19 outbreak, trade flows between China and the European Union (EU) remain comparatively steady and resilient, facilitating the combat against the pandemic and economic rebound in both sides.
Development transforming to new model
Consumption, investment, reform to unleash higher-quality growth
A Bright Shared Future – Stories Along the Belt and Road
we hope it will help our readers understand the significance of forging a community of shared future for humanity, the close connection between the Chinese Dream and the aspirations of the people of other countries, and that the Belt and Road is an important platform for building a community of shared future for all peoples.
- China to update desired foreign investment industries catalog News
- China market to open further to most competitive U.S. companies: Chinese ambassador News
- Italian economists say China's integration key to global economic recovery News
- China, EU continue investment talks News
- Exhibitors voice faith and confidence as CIIE begins 50-day countdown News