[ Hotline ]
A Bright Shared Future – Stories Along the Belt and Road
we hope it will help our readers understand the significance of forging a community of shared future for humanity, the close connection between the Chinese Dream and the aspirations of the people of other countries, and that the Belt and Road is an important platform for building a community of shared future for all peoples.
China to promote higher-standard opening-up
In the 2020 government work report, delivered at the opening meeting of the third session of the 13th National People's Congress, Premier Li Keqiang said that China will promote a higher standard of opening up and stabilize the overall performance of foreign trade and foreign investment.
Positive PMI trend an indicator that Chinese economy on recovery course
China's continuously increasing manufacturing activity can be taken as a signal that the country has already embarked on a path of gradual economic recovery after the sudden shock of the novel coronavirus.
Australian businessman calls for trust, respect, understanding in relations with China
Trust, respect and understanding are needed for Australia to nurture its relationship with China, an Australian businessman has said.
- China bolsters world economy by stabilizing supply chains, expanding B&R cooperation News
- Norway expects substantial progress in FTA talks with China News
- National Exhibition and Convention Center to resume hosting events on July 1 News
- China ready to import more goods, services: Premier Li News
- Chinese premier expects positive GDP growth in 2020 despite COVID-19 News
- China's role in assisting global recovery draws spotlight News
- Economy opening up wider to offset coronavirus impact News
- "Two Sessions" convey confidence to world development: foreign party leaders News
- Long-term economic outlook remains positive News
- Huge potential for Singaporean firms to enter China despite COVID-19 crisis News