[ Hotline ]
First batch of third CIIE exhibits pass customs clearance
The first batch of exhibits for the third China International Import Expo (CIIE) passed customs clearance on Sept 28.
Skincare goods 1st to clear customs for CIIE
A batch of skincare products from the United States became the first exhibits to clear customs in Shanghai for this year's China International Import Expo on Monday.
Foreign enterprises find new growth momentum on easier entry into market
Foreign companies that have long been a thriving part of China's economy and strong supporters of global supply chains are finding fresh momentum from the improved market access in the nation and the ongoing efforts to create a more transparent and free business environment.
A Bright Shared Future – Stories Along the Belt and Road
we hope it will help our readers understand the significance of forging a community of shared future for humanity, the close connection between the Chinese Dream and the aspirations of the people of other countries, and that the Belt and Road is an important platform for building a community of shared future for all peoples.
- Daxing airport welcomes CIIE-themed jet on 1st birthday News
- Expert: Dual-circulation consistent with opening-up News
- China expands access for foreign investors under combined scheme News
- 'Global efforts needed to keep recession at bay' News
- Italian jewelry exhibitors preparing for 3rd China International Import Expo News