[ Hotline ]
A Bright Shared Future – Stories Along the Belt and Road
We hope it will help our readers understand the significance of forging a community of shared future for humanity, the close connection between the Chinese Dream and the aspirations of the people of other countries, and that the Belt and Road is an important platform for building a community of shared future for all peoples.
G20 leaders pledge over $5 trillion to boost global economy
Leaders of the Group of 20 (G20) major economies on Thursday vowed to inject over $5 trillion to boost the global economy as part of their joint efforts to mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 epidemic.
China seeks to boost economy by maximizing consumption potential
Chinese government departments recently issued a notice on unleashing consumption potential amid the epidemic in a bid to stimulate economic growth.
China foreign trade maintains sound momentum despite COVID-19 impact: trade council
China's foreign trade sector has the resilience and growth potential to weather the impact of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19), a national trade promotion agency said.
- Interview: International solidarity key to global fight against COVID-19, says expert News
- China-Russia trade grows despite coronavirus pressure but braces for shrinking Russian demand News
- China to remain global economic powerhouse despite COVID-19: Zambian industry group News
- Foreign firms upbeat on China's Yangtze River Delta despite epidemic News
- Uruguay sets out to deepen ties with China News
- Nearly 90 percent of SMEs resume operations in Shanghai News
- China boosts cross-border trade, counters COVID-19 strains News
- China to promote work resumption of manufacturing, circulation industries amid epidemic News
- Government vows more financial assistance to boost foreign trade News
- Companies optimistic about post-epidemic recovery as output resumes News