[ Hotline ]
Commentary: A milestone for China and world economy
Aerial photo taken on Aug. 27, 2019 shows cargo ships at a wharf of Wenfeng port in the China (Hebei) Pilot Free Trade Zone Caofeidian area in north China's Hebei Province. (Xinhua)
China's Retail Sales up 8 percent in 2019
China's retail sales of consumer goods, a major indicator of consumption growth, rose 8 percent year on year in 2019, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Friday.
Several economic indicators signal positive outlook
China's economy has shown positive changes in production, consumption, market expectations and prices, indicating that the world's second-largest economy is stable and resilient in the face of headwinds and is laying a solid foundation to counter downward pressure, officials and experts said.
Chinese economy stabilizing on policy support, less downside risk: UBS
Aerial photo taken on Oct 15, 2019 shows a view of the Lujiazui area in Shanghai. [Photo/Xinhua]
- China to further push forward reform and opening up, says vice premier News
- China encourages Moroccan companies to expand exports to Chinese market via CIIE News
- Shanghai remains world's busiest container port in 2019 News
- China to ensure economic growth within reasonable range: Premier Li News
- China, US ink initial accord to ease trade News