[ Hotline ]
Free trade zones rise to 21 with new approvals
China's three newly established pilot free trade zones will further facilitate its high-level opening-up and boost high-quality growth through deeper reforms, especially in the areas of digital economy, high-end manufacturing and regional integration, senior government officials and experts said on Monday.
New FTZs sign of further opening-up
China's pilot free trade zones have served as test beds for reforms and as major drivers of local economic growth since the first FTZ — the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone — was established in 2013.
Chinese economy makes relatively swift recovery: ECB article
The Chinese economy made a relatively swift recovery after bottoming out in the first quarter of the year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, according to an article published by the European Central Bank (ECB) on Monday.
A Bright Shared Future – Stories Along the Belt and Road
we hope it will help our readers understand the significance of forging a community of shared future for humanity, the close connection between the Chinese Dream and the aspirations of the people of other countries, and that the Belt and Road is an important platform for building a community of shared future for all peoples.
- Int'l financial institutions upbeat on China's economic growth News
- China-EU economic ties resilient despite global trade woes News
- Development transforming to new model News
- China to update desired foreign investment industries catalog News
- China market to open further to most competitive U.S. companies: Chinese ambassador News
- Italian economists say China's integration key to global economic recovery News
- China, EU continue investment talks News
- Exhibitors voice faith and confidence as CIIE begins 50-day countdown News
- China becomes Germany's top export market in Q2 News
- China's national image continues to improve: survey News